An active debt house with Nordic
fixed income focus
JOOL Securities AG provides investment advisory services with focus on Nordic fixed income investments. We specialize in high yield corporate bonds in various segments and industries. JOOL Securities AG is part of the JOOL Group, a family-owned corporate group rooted in industrial tradition. The Group is also a provider of debt financing for Nordic SME companies and has emerged as market leader within Nordic SEK 30-200 M corporate bonds.
Invest in corporate bonds directly:
– – – –
8-12% annual interest
Investments with 6-60 month maturities
– – – –
Our investments are protected by securities, such as pledges and guarantees
Quarterly or semiannual coupons let you build a passive income portfolio
Why Corporate Bonds?
A corporate bond is a loan to a company and at the same time a security that can be traded on the capital market.
Corporate bonds have several attractive features
- They always carry a lower risk than shares in a given company and the cash flow is known in advance because the size of the coupon and the price of the bond on maturity are specified in the bond indenture.
- Pledges and the fact that bonds have priority over shares in a company’s assets are factors that protect the value of the bond.
- Unlike shares, bonds do not require companies to show growth or win market shares to deliver their return; instead it is enough that the company can repay the bond on maturity.
- As a bond investor, you become part of the fast-growing green bond market, in which the borrowed capital is earmarked for use in areas such energy efficiency, emission reduction or other climate-related projects.
Smallville is a company structure and concept within the TryggHem group. Smallville focuses on sustainable and environmental property development in line with the UN 2030 targets, and builds small villages where the home owners will live with proximity to pre-school, care home and nature.
On Thursday, JOOL hosted its popular Nordic High Yield Conference at Helsinki’s Hotel Kämp. For investors seeking returns in the current low rate environment, the day provided valuable insights into opportunities within the Nordic high yield space.
CPHI-Holding A/S is a holding company that directly and indirectly owns a group of companies with their main operations in businesses concerning airport logistics and airport security.
We help Nordic companies grow
A selection of previous transactions structured by the JOOL Group
DKK 260m bond issue for Gefion Group – JOOL Markets AS acted as Sole Manager and Bookrunner for the bond issue.
Bond issue of SEK 505 million for Advanced Soltech Sweden AB – JOOL Markets AS acted as arranger for the bond issue.
Subsequent bond issue of NOK 50 million for Holmetjern Invest AS – JOOL Markets AS acted as arranger for the bond issue.
Bond issue of SEK 100 million for Hancap AB (publ) – JOOL Markets AS acted as arranger for the bond issue.
Direct loan of SEK 70 million for Runway Safe Sweden AB – JOOL MARKETS AS acted as arranger for the bond issue.
Bond issue of NOK 50 million for BioFish Holding AS
– JOOL Markets AS acted as arranger for the bond issue.
SEK 65m bond issue for Hultqvist Alfa AB – JOOL Markets AS acted as Sole Manager and Bookrunner for the bond issue.